2. WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
During the registration process, we collect Personal Information such as: (i) Parent account: your name, user name and email address; and (ii) Company account: the companies’ particulars upon sign up. You can choose to view our website without signing up, but then you may not be able to take advantage of certain features.
(b) Information Collected Automatically:
We do not use “cookies” on our website.
• When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often customers use parts of the Service, so that we can make the Service appealing to as many customers as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners, so that they can understand how often people use their services and our Service, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
(c) E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Service. If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please email to likeus@happiebaby or click here. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
3. WILL COMPANY SHARE ANY OF THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent, trade nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information with third parties only as described below.
(a) Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Websites We Do Not Control:
In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may promote their event, sales or promotion services to you through the Service (either alone or jointly with us). We may, for example, promote these services jointly with affiliated businesses, or work with third party websites to enhance your online experience. You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will not share your Personal Information with that affiliated business. Unless, you personally contact the listing owners directly via ‘Contact the listing owners directly’.
(b) Protection of Company and Others:
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(c) With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
4. IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
5. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access and, in some cases, change or delete certain information you’ve provided to us. The information you can view and update through your account may change as the Service changes.
6. WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
• You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind certain features may not be accessible if you choose to do so.
• You may be able to add or update certain information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the original information in our records.
• You may request deletion of your account by sending us an e-mail. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after deletion of your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you delete your account, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
8.QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to likeus@happiebaby or click here. Upon writing to us, please indicate the subject title clearly (for example, “Deletion of Account” or “Do not wish to receive email or mail from Happiebaby”). We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective: 4th April 2017